working on and all that

Обсуждение стратегий работы в пирамидах

working on and all that

Сообщение elaine95 » Сб май 18, 2019 3:09 am

What Opening Day game is your favorite in Lions history?"It’s officially Opening Day for Major League Baseball Color Rush T.J. Hockenson Jersey , kicking off the 2019 season for the Detroit Tigers and 29 other teams I don’t care about. Opening Day in the MLB seems to be more ceremonious than any of the other three major American sports, but why can’t we have the fun here in the NFL?Week 1 in the NFL is certainly celebrated, but it just doesn’t seem the same as baseball. So let’s dive into the history of the Detroit Lions and their “opening day.” Today’s Question of the Day is:What is your favorite Detroit Lions season opener in team history?My answer: There really aren’t that many outstanding games the Lions have opened the season with, and my memory is bad enough where I can’t really remember much prior to 2000. There are some particularly rough games that stand out (last year, on the road against the Chargers in 2015). That being said, my favorite comes down to two different candidates: 2017 at home against the Cardinals and the Monday Night opener against the Giants.The Cardinals game was certainly more exciting Cheap T.J. Hockenson Jersey , with the Lions coming back from a 17-9 deficit and scoring 26 straight points for the win. It was Kenny Golladay’s first game and a big one for him. It also had the extremely rare Miles Killebrew pick-six. However, I’m going to go with the opener against the Giants in 2014. There is no better way to kick off a season than with a dominant win on national television—especially against a big-market team like the Giants. Calvin Johnson was dominant. Matthew Stafford was on point. And the Lions defense—which turned out to be one of the best we’ve ever seen in Detroit—forced two turnovers, notched two sacks and only allowed 2.4 yards per carry. Plus, we got this play: via GfycatIt set off what would be a magical season and will likely stand as one of my favorite Opening Days for some time.Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage Linebacker K.J. Wright has yet to play this season for the Seattle Seahawks after having knee surgery in late August. His return will have to wait until after Seattle’s bye next week as head coach Pete Carroll ruled Wright out from returning to face the Oakland Raiders in London on Sunday.“K.J. is running hard this week, he鈥檒l run all throughout the week. It鈥檚 going to be too much to ask of him to get him back this game,” Carroll said. “I think we got to make sure and take care of him and get him strong and confident. With the break coming up T.J. Hockenson Jersey Womens , why would we go early now. I think we just need to maximize his opportunity to be at full strength, really recovered and confident. I think that鈥檚 the best way to do it.”Wright felt something was amiss in his knee coming out of the team’s third preseason game in Minnesota. He had arthroscopic surgery on his knee on Aug. 27 and Carroll had been optimistic that the surgery would only keep Wright sidelined a couple of weeks.“When we talked about it could be a quick recovery, I鈥檓 surprised at how good he looks right now,” Carroll said on Sept. 3. “He鈥檚 still got some swelling and some stuff he鈥檚 working on and all that, but this is a remarkable process he鈥檚 on. I don鈥檛 know why they knew that he could get back in a couple of weeks, but he鈥檚 got a shot Kerryon Johnson Jersey , we鈥檒l see.”Wright hasn’t gotten back in just a couple of weeks. Sunday in London will be the seventh game Wright has missed – six regular season games and the team’s final preseason game against Oakland in August. The Seahawks have turned to Shaquem Griffin, a since suspended Mychal Kendricks, Austin Calitro and Barkevious Mingo to fill in at Wright’s weakside linebacker spot in the interim.The first game Wright could return for is one the road against the Detroit Lions after their bye next week. The Seahawks could also get tight end Ed Dickson back in Detroit as well after spending the first six weeks on the PUP list.
elaine95
Управляющий
Управляющий

Вернуться в Кофейня