/www.cheapsoccerjerseysarsenal.com

Информация для новичков, как начать работать, зарабатывать

/www.cheapsoccerjerseysarsenal.com

Сообщение Zhuyeqing » Чт дек 06, 2018 3:09 am

by Abdul Haleem

KABUL, Aug. 27 (Xinhua) -- "My daughter has been suffering severe heart disease since her infancy, but I couldn't treat her because of intense economic problem Cheap Kasper Schmeichel Jersey ," 45-year-old Mohammad told Xinhua.

A resident of Samangan province, Mohammad has taken his seven-year-old daughter, Marwa, to check with Chinese doctors. He said he was thankful to neighboring China for sending a medical team to Kabul.

In war-torn Afghanistan, most parents of children with severe heart diseases are unable to provide treatment to their beloved ones due to extreme poverty.

"I took my daughter to Balkh provincial hospital in Mazar-e-Sharif city some two months ago Cheap Jeff Schlupp Jersey , but doctors there advised me to take her to Kabul for checkup," Mohammad said.

He whispered that he was very happy that Chinese medical team checked her daughter here in Kabul f. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap T-shirts Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Hats Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Online Cheap Sports Jerseys China Wholesale Soccer Hoodie Wholesale Hockey Hats
Zhuyeqing
Директор
Директор

Вернуться в Новичкам