Who is Jorginho? Everything Chelsea and Man City fans need t

Информация для новичков, как начать работать, зарабатывать

Who is Jorginho? Everything Chelsea and Man City fans need t

Сообщение chanoudom » Чт июл 12, 2018 6:30 am

Who is Jorginho? Everything Chelsea and Man City fans need to know about the Napoli ace

Изображение

ส โบ เบ็ ต Chelsea are at it again. Hi-jacking a transfer deal from under the noses of a Premier League rival.It shouldn't come as a surprise, they've done so when it looked like John Obi Mikel was on his way to Manchester United and then again when Willian was poised for a move to Tottenham Hotspur.

Now reports suggest that the Blues are set to seal a deal for Napoli midfielder Jorginho in what would be Maurizio Sarri's first signing when he finally replaces Antonio Conte as manager.The Italian had been tipped to join Premier League champions Manchester City for much of the summer transfer window, but it appears he is now on the verge of signing for the west Londoners. ส โบ เบ็ ต

On Wednesday morning Jorginho was spotted at the airport getting ready to board a plane bound for London as the speculation surrounding a Chelsea transfer grew, and according to Corrieri dello Sport journalist Alfredo Pedulla, Napoli president De Laurentiis has 'confirmed' the transfer.De Laurentiis is reported to have said: "I'll have to apologise to [Manchester] City, because we closed the deal 15 days ago.

"But the player loves to live in London rather than Manchester I can understand if Chelsea pays him even more. It doesn't depend on me."Chelsea are believed to have offered £57.5million (€65million) compared to City's bid of £48.7million (€55million). So what do Chelsea and Man City fans need to know about the Napoli midfielder? ส โบ เบ็ ต
chanoudom
Управляющий
Управляющий

Вернуться в Новичкам