Instagram

Новости бизнеса

Instagram

Сообщение coolerfreezer111 » Вт фев 12, 2019 6:36 am

I decided to find its intellectual aspect along with entertainment so four months ago, I plunged into its depth and discovered a method to break Insta's algorithm and spread virally to have potential followers. I carried out the process and found that I had gained 5k followers around 6 days. It was very convincing.

Okay so now we are down to Business.

Instagram is a great step to advertise and explode your business into million. There are carousel ads, photo ads and video ads that can open up your business areas and capture a precise audience to promote the product.

CAROUSEL ADS: Just like the photo ads, the Instagram carousel feature shows multiple pictures a user can leaf through.

VIDEO ADS: -- With patronized label on top, this feature looks like a beautiful video post that can instantly grab a users attention.

PHOTO ADS:- With the advice of learning more button on the top of the post this feature is a regular photo post that can visually appeal the audience and make them see your product in detail.
coolerfreezer111
Директор
Директор

Re: Instagram

Сообщение лизок » Чт фев 28, 2019 10:39 am

Редко захожу в Инстаграм, в основном обитаю ВКонтакте, у меня своя группа, через которую я продаю косметику и всякие мелочи. Торговля идёт вяло и я поэтому я хочу раскрутить группу, продвинуть её. Как думаете, зачем нужны репосты и какая у них задача и помогут ли они при раскрутке группы?
лизок
Разнорабочий
Разнорабочий

Re: Instagram

Сообщение Eddie1 » Чт фев 28, 2019 11:44 am

Что бы мы делали без инстаграма?
Мастер

Вернуться в Новости