touches for 410 yards and two touchdowns before his season-e

Обсуждение стратегий работы в пирамидах

touches for 410 yards and two touchdowns before his season-e

Сообщение elaine95 » Пн окт 14, 2019 6:20 am

As the Texans prepare to face the Colts for the third time this season in today’s first wild card game Womens Johnathan Joseph Jersey , there’s one area in particular where they can feel very good: Their defensive line got the better of the Colts’ offensive line in both regular-season games.Although the Colts’ offensive line was much improved this season, thanks in large part to the arrival of the great rookie guard Quenton Nelson, they struggled against the Texans’ defensive front. In the first game against the Texans, Colts quarterback Andrew Luck was sacked a season-high four times, with J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney getting two sacks each. In the second matchup, Luck was sacked twice. Luck was only sacked 18 times all year, the fewest sacks in the NFL Womens Julien Davenport Jersey , but one-third of those sacks came courtesy of the Texans.Running the ball, the Colts consistently struggled to create holes against the Texans’ defense. The Colts managed just 91 yards on 40 carries in two games against the Texans, an average of just 2.28 yards per carry. The Colts’ two worst games this season, in terms of average yards per carry, were in Week 14 against the Texans, when they averaged 2.2 yards per carry, and Week 4 against the Texans Seantrel Henderson Jersey White , when they averaged 2.4 yards per carry.The Colts still matched up well with the Texans overall, beating them in Week 14 and taking them deep into overtime before losing in Week 4. But if the Colts can improve anything, it would be better blocking against Watt, Clowney and the rest of the Houston front. The Texans could have used D'Onta Foreman last season. They plan to use him a lot this season.Foreman spent 2018 rehabbing from an Achilles’ tear, playing only one game and getting only nine touches. He’s healthy now, so the Texans expect to get the best version of Foreman.“He’s light-years ahead of where he was last year at this time, coming off the injury and everything Womens J.J. Watt Jersey ,” Texans running backs coach Danny Barrett said last month, via Aaron Wilson of the . “I still think he’s continuing to work hard. I think he’s had a good offseason to date. The time away from here, I thought was well spent for himself. Getting ready to go physically, and I think mentally, right now, is what I look at is each and every day. “Being consistent mentally as far as being locked in to what we’re trying to do and improve on the little things and trying to get back to that form in which we saw prior to me coming into here, which was the 2017 season Womens Alfred Blue Jersey , his first year.” Foreman complemented Lamar Miller as a rookie, getting 84 touches for 410 yards and two touchdowns before his season-ending injury. The Texans didn’t address the position in the offseason and lost Alfred Blue to Jacksonville.So the Texans need Foreman to stay healthy to back up Miller.“You have an experienced back and you have a young back,” Barrett said. “They can feed off of each other. I just think D’Onta — again, being the younger back, having a year off has kind of helped his body but also given him a hunger to get back out there. “So I think they’ll complement each other well. We don’t have to change up what we’re doing. They both can catch out of the backfield as well.”
elaine95
Директор
Директор

Вернуться в Кофейня